For your convenience I’ve attached descriptive videos for each exercise listed below.
If any of the following exercises cause you any pain or major discomfort please stop them and talk to a health/fitness professional. If you need any help or have any questions, I’m also here to help!
You can repeat this exercise sequence once a day or as many times as needed. I highly recommend doing this sequence especially after long time periods of sitting like working at a desk, sitting on the couch or after long meetings.
- Plantar and Dorsi flexion(10 repetition each)
- Seating to Standing (10 repetitions)
- Glut Squeezes (Holding isometric contraction for 5 sec repeat 5 times)
- With gluts squeezed: Hip Adduction and Abduction (Holding isometric contraction for 5 sec repeat 5 times)
- Seated Cat and Cow (10 Repetitions)
- Seated L-Fly (10 Repetitions)
- Seated Thoracic Spine Twist (Duration as needed)
- “Prisoner” Fly (10 Repetitions)
- Neck Stretches: Side flexion and Twist (Duration as needed)
- Squat Overhead Press (10 Repetitions)
Let me know if you have any questions or comments!
You must log in to post a comment.